[OE-core] qte-4.8.5 missing libQtUiToolsE.a on toolchain

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:57:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Richard Purdie <
richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Well, if you build static binaries you need the staticdev packages. By
> default we assume people tend to use dynamic libraries and the SDK is
> therefore setup that way.

Richard,
Looking at qt4-embedded build results it just produces the static library
for QtUiToolsE and file ./lib/libQtUiToolsE.prl point to a static library.

As soon as I'm not a Qt expert, I don't know if its possible to generate a
shared library for uitools. And googling for it I couldn't found
any helpful information.

Regards,

--
*dS