[oe] mtn disapprove d7758e2637918ff4035244d64fb7227f6cf833ad, was Re: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev phoneserver: Add patch for FIC GTA01 support.

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jul 25 11:04:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

Koen Kooi schrieb:
> You are right that it's more productive to fix small errors than to disapprove, but:
> I did that the first few times with PACKAGE_ARCH = "${MACHINE}", and people still keep
> adding it, so now I'm doing dissaprove + mail to oe-devel to raise awareness.
> Fixing errors afterwards is only productive if people learn from it and stop making the
> same error again, which wasn't the case here.

didn't I react on the mail to the list?
Did I introduce a similar bug lately?

I really do not appreciate if people revert a complete change for the lack of
five bytes. That wastes too much of precious time - I can live with that, but I
do not want such reactions causing other contributors to run away.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76