[oe] (admin) infrastructure status

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:51:48 UTC 2008

Hello Michael,

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
>  We went through a series of hardware problems lately. First, our überserver
>  linuxtogo.org was completely unresponsive for more than 24h. In an attempt to

First, thanks for explaining the situation and resolving it.

Can we improve on the server situation somehow to have a much more
reliable infrastructure?

Having full control of the server (even physically) seems to be a
requirement, as well as more than a few admins that can unbreak stuff.

I.e. what would we need in the ideal world?

Regards,
--
Leon