[oe] Reconsidering the work flow and how the SCM system fits in

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Mar 11 14:23:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

Koen Kooi schrieb:
> And I still for for hg, which every developer has installed already,
> since we all tested it in the previous round of SCM discussion, haven't we?

yes we did - that's why I have it installed ;) the main reason not to decide to
move to it was the lack of experience with it and if it is really reliable. In
fact the list of projects using hg is quite impressive by now and I did not
manage to find many people complaining about it.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76