[oe] devshell not working with screen remote shell

Marco Cavallini koansoftware at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:49:29 UTC 2009

s hakkesteegt ha scritto:
> You might want to add this to your local.conf
>
> TERMCMD = "${SCREEN_TERMCMD}"
> TERMCMDRUN = "${SCREEN_TERMCMDRUN}"
>
> devshell will open in a new screen session, witch you can attach to
> manually.

I already tried all the available option witout success.
Maybe I'm the only using a remote ssh shell + screen... :-(

# Some common terminal programs to choose from
GNOME_TERMCMD = 'gnome-terminal --disable-factory -t "$TERMWINDOWTITLE"'
GNOME_TERMCMDRUN = '${GNOME_TERMCMD} -x $SHELLCMDS'
SCREEN_TERMCMD = 'screen -D -m -t "$TERMWINDOWTITLE"'
SCREEN_TERMCMDRUN = '${SCREEN_TERMCMD} $SHELLCMDS'
XTERM_TERMCMD = 'xterm -T "$TERMWINDOWTITLE"'
XTERM_TERMCMDRUN = '${XTERM_TERMCMD} -e $SHELLCMDS'
KONSOLE_TERMCMD = 'konsole -T "$TERMWINDOWTITLE"'
KONSOLE_TERMCMDRUN = '${KONSOLE_TERMCMD} -e $SHELLCMDS'

/marco