[oe] [oe-commits] Koen Kooi : Revert "ecore: catch up with the new SONAMEs; move to autosplitting"

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sat Apr 25 13:40:40 UTC 2009

On Saturday 25 April 2009 15:32:16 Philip Balister wrote:
> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> > I have net seen you getting a majority for this revert :(
>
> I did not ack it outright because I was hoping we could have resolved
> the upgradability issue first, without turning this into you versus Koen
> again.

Well, apparantly i'm the only one standing up against him, so who's going to
do it if not me?

> Both Graeme and I have expressed concern that the commits in
> question should be reviewed.

Good. Then do that. The commits fix the linking and RRECOMMENDS issue which was
not fixed by Koen's commit. Yes, they may break the update path, I'm sorry for
that, but sometimes you have to catch up with upstream and we have a stable
branch for a reason.

:M: