[oe] [oe-commits] Koen Kooi : Revert "ecore: catch up with the new SONAMEs; move to autosplitting"

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Apr 25 19:03:48 UTC 2009

Hello Tom,

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Tom Rini <trini at embeddedalley.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 03:51:21PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> I also don't think that if a patch has broken a thing we ought to go
>> and fix it. The first thing to do is to revert it and keep things
>> going while the issue is solved, preferrable in a branch.
>
> OK.  Shall we move the GNU_HASH QA error being fatal over to a branch
> until Khem is happy with the changes required to make gcc package again
> then?  All of the meta target are quite broken (and I still need some
> ack's on my change to insane.bbclass to fix the devdbg check for sdk
> packages too).

I believe that it was the correct way of doing it.

That's the beauty of branches ... we have the power of move things at
same time and do not "break" things during the development for it.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br