[oe] Build GCC QA Issue: with objc: No GNU_HASH in the elf binary: '/home/oe/build/tmp/work/i686-angstrom-linux/gcc-4.3.3-r10.1/packages-split/objc/usr/lib/libobjc.so.2.0.0'

majo huber majo.huber at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:17:43 UTC 2010

try the following:
TARGET_CC_ARCH += "${LDFLAGS}"
This should resolve your problems if you build your executable from
within your OE buildsystem.
In very rare cases (e.g. when you build some programs outside of OE
but use OE to package all) it could be useful to use the following:
INSANE_SKIP_objc = "True"
AFAIK that sould not be commonly used, but it worked for me.

majo