[oe] TSC Meetings for the meeting of June

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Sat Jun 12 11:47:48 UTC 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:12:18 +0200
Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> If people pick up actions (like removing old minor versions of
> recipes, someone will complain that they are touching other peoples'
> recipes without consent, RFC or whatever.
> It would be nice if  owners/maintainers of recipes would start to
> implement the policies as outlined  by the TSC, instead of bashing
> others. But no, instead of having 8 abiword recies (when I tables this
> issue) we now have 10.

This is one of the issues we still have in our way of thinking, you see
having 10 recipes as a huge issue that has to be fixed. Some of us
don't see any need to delete recipes that are not broken. I would
expect (as one of the abiword maintainers) if I went in and do some
major change to packaging and couldnt be bothered to backport it I
would delete some of those recipes.