[oe] Revert + apologies (was: Re: [oe-commits] Frans Meulenbroeks : lsof/lsof_4.83.bb: removed unneeded EXTRA_OEMAKE)

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:05:19 UTC 2010

Frans,

nerverthless some recipes of the group *did* build flawlessy after
removing the EXTRA_OEMAKE.

ifupdown/ifupdown_0.6.10.bb
ifupdown/ifupdown-ubuntu_0.6.8.bb
man-pages/man-pages_3.21.bb

I tested only a few...probably others too.

It looks to me this was a quick hack to make broken recipes build...

Anyway, thank again for your work. Keep on!

Andrea