[oe] request for branch in OpenEmbedded Git repository

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 15 22:23:52 UTC 2011

Dear Git administrators,

I hope this is the right way to ask for this. If not I am sorry.

Could you allow me to push a branch to the repository for my XBMC
patches? I am not able to run test the patches right now, so it would be
nice to be able to point people to a branch.

All OE developers can push to it if they want and when it is merged to
oe.dev the branch can also be deleted. `xbmc` would work as a name.

Thanks,

Paul