[oe] `PR = "r0"`: Add or not to add?

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Aug 31 13:02:40 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 09:45, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
>> Please accept PR = "r0" on new recipes since it makes it more consistent
>> and easy to new users.
>
> Consistent in what way? If you want to be consistent you need to add *all*
> variables to the recipe and set it to their default.

Not really; consistency has nothing to do with verboseness. PR is
something we will need to change ofthen so makes sense to be in
recipes.

Besides, this is also on the policy so or you change the policy or you
follow it. Otherwise makes no sense to have a policy if the person who
merge the patches do not follow it.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br