[oe] OE TSC

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Tue Feb 1 16:52:13 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 15:51 +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> On 31-01-11 15:10, Richard Purdie wrote:
>
> > There are various issues needing attention ASAP and therefore the TSC
> > would like to propose that we call for candidates and that the board
> > then empower an interim TSC based on the result of that call without
> > waiting for a vote.
>
> Since I'll be travelling the rest of the week and will likely be offline
> when the actual call comes from the board:
>
> I would like to stand as candidate for that interim TSC.
>
> Earlier Khem and Tom Rini expressed interest in standing as candidate as
> well, but I can't say if that is still the case. Please speak up if it is :)
>
> It would be nice to have someone with an interest in the releases as
> well, e.g. Stefan Schmidt.

So just for completeness I've also wondered whether anyone from the
Yocto world would be welcome on the TSC, in particular I think Mark
Hatle might have a lot to offer.

I appreciate he isn't know much in the OE world but he has a strong
background in embedded Linux (works for Wind River) and is a strong
participant in the Yocto community. Some OE people met him in Cambridge
since he was at OEDEM.

Cheers,

Richard