[oe] [boost]How can I develop a daemon which depends on boost?

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:55:24 UTC 2014

Hi list,

I just submitted a question about how to include boost. Now I'd like to ask
another question - How can I develop a daemon which depends on boost?

I believe firstly, I need to make boost be included into my binary image.
Secondly I believe that I need to develop a daemon which compiles with
boost library. Then how can I compile this daemon with boost library? The
boost library doesn't exist when the compile is executed.

Thank you very much in advance! *^^*

Journeyer
Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r