[oe] [meta-browser] Modern Chromium with GN

Jacobo Aragunde Pérez jaragunde at igalia.com
Thu Oct 5 15:26:01 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I have several potential patches for Rafael's layer after having tried
several builds for different hardware. I'm sending individual mails to
discuss each of them.

The first one is pretty straightforward. It is just a backport of an
existing upstream chromium patch to fix a compilation error on some GCC
versions. I've reproduced the error with gcc-linaro-5.3 and gcc-5.4.0
toolchains, and the patch fixes it. GCC 6 seems not to have any problem
with the original code but I still think it makes no harm to include the
patch.

Find the patch attached.

Best,
--