[oe] meta-openembedded Layers

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:47:20 UTC 2018

> 2) I plan removing meta-filesystem and moving recipes to other layers.

I don't have a strong opinion about this, but why meta-filesystems?

In previous discussion there were some requests for smaller, better
manageable layers and this one with 19 recipes and only dependency on
oe-core and meta-oe doesn't look too bad from that POV.

If you move some recipes from it to meta-oe, then some people might
complain even more that meta-oe has too many recipes and doesn't serve any
specific purpose.

Regards,